Erasmus+ will give people the chance to study, train, undertake work experience and volunteer abroad with the aim of boosting skills and employability, particularly amongst young people, in The Netherlands.
Erasmus+ will also support transnational partnerships among Education, Training and Youth institutions and organisations to foster cooperation and bridge the worlds of Education and work in order to tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe. It will also support Dutch national efforts to modernise Education, Training and Youth systems.
In the field of sport, Erasmus+ funding will support projects that result in the development, transfer and implementation of innovative ideas and practices in sport at European, national, regional and local level. It will also aim to increase cooperation between sporting organisations and tackle issues such as intolerance, discrimination, doping and match-fixing in sport.
What funding is available?
Decentral: run by the Dutch National Agency:
• Education and Training funding opportunities;
• Youth funding opportunities.
Central: run by the European Commission’s Executive Agency in Brussels:
• Sport funding opportunities;
• Jean-Monnet activities.
Have you already participated in the Lifelong Learning and Youth in Action programmes?
The Erasmus+ programme will be recognisable to those already involved in the current Lifelong Learning and Youth in Action programmes, as the majority of activities have continued in some form.
More information for opportunities
• for schools, please contact email@example.com.
• for vocational education and training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• for higher education, please contact email@example.com.
• for youth, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• for adult education, please contact email@example.com.