Online seminar | Building up the capacity: family and school together for well-being, parental engagement and family schools
Training and Cooperation Activity | Download het motivatieformulier en geef je op vóór 22 maart 2021!
Online seminar (voertaal: Engels)
Themes and goals of the event
We invite you to the webinar Building up the capacity: family and school together for well-being. A European webinar on parental engagement and family schools. This is a webinar on family and caretaker involvement in general education (early childhood education and care; basic education – children from 0 to 16 years).
Alongside with children, families need support to build on their capacity to help their children in achieving their educational goals. Working together with parents and using the resources of school leaders, teachers and supporting staff will strengthen pupils’ well-being. A home environment that encourages learning as well as parental engagement in school activities has an impact on children’s motivation to learn. Building family–school partnerships and different engagement models has given positive outcomes.
The webinar is arranged as a cooperation of the Finnish and Icelandic Erasmus+ National Agencies and the City of Pori.
Profile of participants
- Decision makers at the school education sector (principals, directors, heads of kindergartens/ECEC, municipalities, ministries)
- Teachers, special teachers
- Professionals working in education (e.g. psychologists, guidance counsellors)
- Teacher trainers
Content and objectives
- The webinar will highlight successful models and methods, and results of topical research will be disseminated.
- Keynote speeches from experts in the field.
- Co-development and sharing experiences
- Virtual study visits to local schools and organizations.
- Networking opportunities for school representatives and experts to find partners for future projects; support of the National Agencies’ Erasmus+ staff on site.
- Finding new ways to support pupils in risk of early school leaving
- Sharing of tools and methods among teachers
- Peer support
- Facilitating the building of new transnational networks and projects within the theme of inclusion
Additional information can be found on the seminar website (including seminar programme).
Het betreft een online evenement waar geen kosten aan zijn verbonden.
Deelnemers worden geselecteerd op basis van de motivatie voor deelname. Bij goedkeuring ontvangt de deelnemer een contract voor de verslaglegging.
Wil je deelnemen aan dit online seminar? Vul dan onderstaand motivatieformulier tijdig in en stuur deze naar de betreffende contactpersoon!
Er zijn voor Nederland twee plaatsen aangevraagd.
Download het motivatieformulier