International Erasmus+ Week for KA1 projects
Deze informatie week is met name gericht op samenwerking in het kader van KA107 projecten.
- Locatie: Kiev - Uktraine
- Adres: Taras Shevchenko National University
- Aanvang:05 november 2018 - 9:30
- Eind:09 november 2018 - 18:00
National Erasmus+ office in Ukraine together with Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine with the support of EU Delegation to Ukraine and Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) invite you to become a part of International Information Week of the European Union Programme Erasmus+, which will be held on 5-9 November 2018 in Kyiv.
- on cooperation of organizations - higher educational institutions, representatives of international cooperation, Erasmus+ contacts, other organizations: research institutions, local authorities, public, private organizations, enterprises, etc.;
- on individual opportunities – students (bachelor, master, PhD), university graduates, HEIs staff, youth, youth workers, researchers, etc.
The Week program includes events on support measures for those universities that already implement Erasmus+ projects, and for those who plan to write project proposals for Erasmus+ new Calls. In addition, events will be useful for individuals interested in scholarships for education, trainings, youth exchanges and volunteering.
De reis- en verblijfkosten worden niet vergoed door het Nationaal Agentschap Erasmus+ Nederland.
Deelname is gratis.
Wil je deelnemen aan dit evenement? Registreer je dan hier!