Cross-sectorial TCA Professionalisation - The Impact of Staff Mobility
Transnational Cooperation Activity
- Adres: Zandvoort
- Aanvang:13 juni 2018
- Eind:15 juni 2018
Strengthening and guaranteeing the professionalism of teachers, volunteers and management is a crucial element in increasing the quality of education and training. International mobility of staff can support the professional development of teachers, volunteers and staff. Furthermore, international mobility and partnerships will contribute to creating a truly positive environment for the internationalisation of education and training, which in turn has a flywheel effect on students and / or adult learners.
- Sharing ideas and examples of good practices of mobility projects for the professional development of teachers, staff and/or volunteers among a great diversity of educational sectors and institutions.
- Integrating Erasmus+ professional development of teachers, staff and/or volunteers into the European Development Plan of one’s own organisation and linking it to the organisation’s human resources policies and, if relevant, with national policies for the professional development of teachers.
- Defining (before) and measuring (after) the impact of Erasmus+ professional development of teachers and other staff.
- Identifying areas for improvement of the quality of current and future mobility projects for teachers and other staff in the areas of planning, selection, preparation, delivery, evaluation, promotion/dissemination and follow-up measures.
- Participants will get inspired by new ideas and examples of good practices and will have built new contacts/networks.
- Participants will be able to reflect on and enhance the European Development Plan of their organisation with respect to the professional development of teachers, staff and/or volunteers.
- Participants will be able to define impact of Erasmus+ mobilities for the professional development of teachers, staff and/or volunteers and define the data and tools for measuring this impact.
- Participants will be able to identifying areas for improvement of the quality of current and future mobility projects for teachers and other staff in the areas of planning, selection, preparation, delivery, evaluation, promotion/dissemination and follow-up measures.
Profile of participants
Because of the specific objectives of the TCA, the setting and focus on training and workshops, and the need for participants to be able to implement the outcomes/results of the TCA in their own organisations, we are looking for participants representing organisations from all sectors (school education, vocational education & training, higher education and adult education) involved in Erasmus+ KA1 staff mobility:
- Project coordinators
- Management / school leaders
- Policy makers
- Board members
- Strategic advisors
Wednesday 13 June 2018
Start of the seminar at 17.00 hrs with a social dinner
Thursday 14 June 2018 (entire day)
- Introduction sessions
- Workshops, working groups and trainings
Friday 15 June 2018
- Workshops and working groups
- Lunch ending at 13:00 hrs
The costs of travel and stay of selected participants will be covered by the National Agency Erasmus+ Education & Training in the Netherlands.
Participants only have a right to be compensated for their expences when having used the appropriate forms. Participants will be selected on the base of their motivation. When selected, the participant will receive a contract for financial settlement.